Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by SEE YOU LATER:

Thank you Hanny. I was goona tell Pinto bean there that I wasn't even on the freekin HB until a few months ago and other then surfing his site for BOTM I had never been to it. Then I looked at the date he made that and it was like a zillion year ago.... leading to my next few hates

53 People who have a memory for shit they did and recall it to point blame at you. IE KB or some who says hey I emtpy the trash 4 months ago it is your turn blaa blaa
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, your superior level of grammar and sentence structuring is far beyond my level of comprehension. How is KB's memory bad?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by shatzy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by King Z-ster:
    61) teenagers and 20-somethings who think they're wise.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck off, you are 28? you show about as much intelligence as a 12 year old. are you retarded or something, because the content of all your threads is about the same....pathetic...

whoa.... i'm 28 buddy.... [img]mad.gif[/img]
    and his threads are all the same because he has
    a THEMED board. its legitimate. also... i've
    seen lots of off-topic topics...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by King Z-ster:
    Someone needs to get laid. Seriously.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm sorry, gravy... but.....
    <font size=30>BwAHAhaHAhahaHaAAHahaAHaa!</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so because he has a themed board, that means all of his posts every where on host board have to be the same? i haven't even been to his board, oh wait, i think i have, assuming he is the same person that bashed the whole black bacground boards and then went crazy over his great designe of a football field looking board? is that the same guy?

i still think his posts are pathetic, and yea, i need to get laid, give me about 2 months when i get married, i'll let you know how that went.

i feel sorry for you more and more very day shatzy, that you truly get that much humor out of your post.....sad *shakes head*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
    this thread is old and i didn't read through it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the thread is old? if you mean old as in like 12 hours...then yea it's old, but if you mean old as in non-active for a couple of days, or weeks, then i don't knwo what you are talking about, i think i'm just goign to quit asking for explanations, since i now know you never know what you are posting, you get in some sort of zone where you just type a bunch of words, add a BWAHAHAHAHAH at the end, and then all of your bitches here on the board laugh and tell you how funny and smart and beautiful you are....

ridiculous

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bah.... you're just jealous

*ooops... i almost left without adding....*

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Cyalaytr

Shatzy you are sooooooo smart and beautiful. Hey wait a min that makes me Shatzy's Bitch! Oh well, better then working for the Man. Asking or expecting Shatzy to change who she is like asking you to make one post without a single cussword or slam, or me to make one without butting in and "making an analogy". People are different and each do what they want and say what they feel. If we changed Shatzy we might as well cookie cutter all of them in drones that reply with only what we want to hear. How drab and boring. [img]frown.gif[/img]

CYA

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah! drab and boring!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by shatzy:
    bah.... you're just jealous

*ooops... i almost left without adding....*

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

jealous about what? that you are totally clueless?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Boobs man! boobs!
    what kind of man are you?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456