Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and by the way, if you want to read the full proclamation, go here:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...020118-10.html

i know this was released a year ago, but i felt that as the anniversary of this sacred day approaches and there are thousands of troops gearing up for another war, we should remember that the president is a liar and a tyrant with no concern for human life (except his own).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#25004f"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Originally posted by George W Bush is still an asshole:
    we should remember that the president is a liar and a tyrant with no concern for human life (except his own).</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the recap... i had almost forgotten

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim Sunday, January 20, 2002, as National Sanctity of Human Life Day. I call upon all Americans to reflect upon the sanctity of human life. Let us recognize the day with appropriate ceremonies in our homes and places of worship, rededicate ourselves to compassionate service on behalf of the weak and defenseless, and reaffirm our commitment to respect the life and dignity of every human being.

i am happy that we finally have a president that truly understands the value of every human life. oh, wait, he is declaring a national sanctity of life day, so it is still ok for us to kill foreigners.

**edit -- a simple 'LMMFAO!' in the subject line
    would have sufficed.... [img]mad.gif[/img]

<font color="#6699FF" size="1">[ January 18, 2003 06:08 PM: Message edited by: shatzy ]</font>