Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why must i always hate my neighbors???

Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well shit, you coudl've put a little thought into it, cause it has insulted me and italipino [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Acyually I'm thinking that you put a lil TOO much thought into it [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Well, not too much, just more than expected??
    Meh.. me shut up now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't see how it can be insulting... as you guys
    know i wasn't pin-pointing anyone i know...
    just a name... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There was this old lady on our block (hehehe) when I was a kid. No no listen...she was my friend Udi's grandmother. Udi, who was a black guy named Dawoud or something (arabic for david) was really dumb in school.

His brother Kevin, who was born before the family converted to islam was pretty smart--which is interesting because Kevin and my older brother were always classmates, and my brother was dumb as hell, while I was always classmates with Udi and he was dumb as hell.

So this lady once called for Udi to come into the house late one evening when we were playing touch football in the street. She walks to the screen door, opens it just a tad and yells in her bitchy ass voice, "UDI!!! UDIIII!!!!"

When Udi got to the porch, we heard her say, "Udi, why can't you get good grade like your brother Kevin? He gets all A's and you get all D's C'mon, go to bed boy". Oh god...I love remembering that scene.

Granny was also the neighborhood monitor. She'd walk to everyone's back yard and make sure they were cutting their back lawns, or didn't have jack-up cars around. Nobody asked her to do it, somehow in her mind, she felt obligated, or interested. Or, when there were too many kids playing in the street, she'd come out and tell us to split up the game and "...'gon down the street and start another game".

So shatzy, if you have a grandchild named Kevin, make sure your next one isn't named Udi. Because he might get all D's in school.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i don't see how that had anything to do with the whole flow of this thread....but it doesn't matter, because that was a great story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no....it was a direct insult to anyone named Ron, and since italipino's dad's name is Ron, you insulted him, and in return insulted italipino, if i were her, i would hack into your hostboard account and delete all of your posts....that would teach you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to clarify: I nor my dad was insulted by the dickhead remark. My dad is a dickhead and if he were to EVER read this post he would laugh and say, "I am a dickhead." I was simply making an observation that, huh, my dad's name in Ron...not a, "hey, shatzy, you bitch, my dad's name is Ron and he's not a dickhead." No, no, no, no, no. This was made for too complex. So, I'll repost with...yeah, my dad's name is Ron and he's a dickhead but I still love him to death. Now, since there are a few (some who haven't posted on this thread) who would like to see a fight ensue, I will entertain the notion with this...hey you whore, my dad's name is Ron and how dare you take a shot directly at him when he can't defend himself. You know, that's just like you to do and I hate you, you bitch. Rot in hell!!! Hope this post makes everybody happy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea, this is getting good, i can't wait until they start pulling hair.

we should post a link to this thread on another board....let me see if i can find the board i'm referring to...and i'll be back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sadly enough it wasn't as hard to find as i thought

Titfighting and Sexfighting forum

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by italipino:
    yeah, my dad's name is Ron and he's a dickhead but I still love him to death.
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">What's your deal with liking dickhead's so much?...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What's your deal with liking dickhead's so much?...
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">ok...so, i've been sitting here looking at the question for a while now trying to figure out what it is...and what i've come up with is that my dad is just my dad, and I'll love him no matter what he "does" (in quotes because in essence he really doesn't do anything directly to me, but the actions that concern him and other do have an effect on me) I do however, tend to float toward the mean-spirited folk. I don't know why, maybe they make things interesting for me, maybe I think it'll be a challenge, maybe it has something to do with my own self-respect....I don't really know. Realizing that I've probably shared too much and made too long a post for such a ridiculous question I can't help but wonder about certain actions.

Wes knows he's a dickhead and I point out that fact numerous times a day (*for Wes* not here recently [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ), but still I stick around. Why? I think it has to do with the love of my father. People always say that girls end up with guys that remind them of their dad. Wes=dickhead...Ron=dickhead...dickhead=dickhead... here in lies our answer. My stupid, fucking grandparents named my father Ron, the name Ron insinuates dickheadedness, I love my dad, and therefore, I have a natural draw to dickheads. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast