Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: arabesque

  1. #31
    Inactive Member superman251's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha, well yeah..

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    still... its acceptable [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    That pic reminds me of a dream I had last night. I was in the shower washing my hair and I thought that the shampoo smelled a little bit funny. I got out and started drying it with a towel and noticed it was blonde again! OH NO! What had I done?!?!?!

    So I went back and looked in the shower and yes...I had used hair dye instead of shampoo.

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did you wear a blue shirt to djs wedding??

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    dolph1

  6. #36
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by shatzy:
    did you wear a blue shirt to djs wedding??
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">er..yeah. you saw it before I left *raises eyebrow*

    should i not have?

  7. #37
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    oh wait...I get it now...

    *slaps forehead*

    Yanno...I could probably sneak back into that last post and edit out the fact that I'm a dipshit...hmmmmm

    damn! my window of opportunity has passed.

    Dumbass remains!

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ....now that you mention it........


    ....no [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member superman251's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How bad would that suck??!! lol!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    quit yappin and post beauty


    and ....SHAtz..what is the pic of?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •