-
August 9th, 2004, 11:33 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
saw another one the other night....
why in the fuck do i not see these bastards
during the day? i realize they are nocturnal,
but CMON!!!! surely i'd see ONE during the
day (alive)....
but no... and i think thats just so weird
-
August 9th, 2004, 11:35 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 9th, 2004, 11:56 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
sometimes i wish we were technologically advanced
enough so that i could just plug my brain up to
my pc and create a short film of certain events
as i saw them.
wouldn't that be awesome??
*ahem*
my point is... if this were possible, you could
see that rat bastard possom climb up and down
that fence so fast... and with little effort...
it made it seem as if he was just some big hairy
ant... impervious to the whim of gravity!!!
you could see him haul ass across that fence!!!
he was just too fast... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2004, 11:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Ive never scene a possum up here in the great northwest,be nice to,but I dont think they exist up here.
We do have porcupines!,as my dog has found out FOUR times.Im talking face full of quills,dog vs. p-pine.
What comes of it is Im $110 bucks poorer(each time) because of vet bills to have the guy knocked out so as to pull the sticky needles out.And antibiotics for a few weeks. [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2004, 12:00 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
awwww... poor doggie! its weird how he gets
poked but doesn't learn NOT to go back around
them. thats almost too cute.
possums are mean and scary
-
August 12th, 2004, 04:27 AM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
Possums rule!
They pissed on my little brother once [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2004, 05:28 AM
#7
Inactive Member
OMG SHATZY!
I HIT ONE with my car the other night. I saw it in the road and I tried to avoid it, then all of a sudden I heard, "THUMP" under my car.
It's still laying in the road and it's been there for 2 days. The buzzards should be after it soon *LOL
I have to pass the damn thing every time I go to and from town. And the first person that tells me, "You should go and move it off the highway", I'm gonna go crazy. It's too fucking nasty and I have too much of a weak stomach.
Sorry, "dead carcass remover" isn't in my job title or description.
-
August 14th, 2004, 12:57 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Speaking of roadkill...
Living out in the country we get lots of unwanted dogs dumped out here.Once...there was this black poodle and another dog wandering about the road for a couple of days.Then ,one day,I see the black poodle on the side of the road, laying,dead.
Nobody cleaned the carcass off the road and a week later the road painting crew came and put a white stripe over his somewhat smallr deteriorated body.Kinda funny.
-
August 14th, 2004, 05:16 AM
#9
Senior Hostboard Member
The thought of someone dumping a pet makes me more sick than seeing a dead animal on the side of the road.
-
August 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
i think i'd feel more weird if i saw it alive...
then dead on the road...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks