Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Diplomacy

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Thoughts please

    http://www.xs4all.nl/~dromero/diplomacy.swf

    Give it time to load.

    ------------------
    "If Lincoln had thought being the President was such a longshot, we'd have nobody's picture on the one dollar bill" -Arthur Fonzerelli (The Fonz)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool, that's on a dutch server! (how do you mean, nationalism?)

    lol
    that was a funny movie
    i still remember thinking during the 'peacefull' half,
    isn't diplomacy the way of saying "nice dog" while looking for a big stick?

    ------------------
    Sure the universe is a great place, but if it wasn't here, no-one would miss it.

    [This message has been edited by zelazny (edited October 09, 2001).]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    the movie was good in as far as it was someone's creation...
    however, as far as the point...
    well, i kinda wished they would have finished it...

    you know,

    showig the americans sneaking away with their tails between their legs like the hyprocrites they are.

    *gulp*

    (that was a risky post, shatoushka)

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member doodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked that movie. I got so much stuck into the feeling of brotherhood and solidarity, that I coudn't believe my eyes at the end. frown

    ------------------
    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i wanna know what jason thinks about the movie.

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont like the fact that our nation makes SUCH a big deal about what went on. But anyways, I gotta back our country. We're a power, that's what we are, it's who we are, and it's what we do. We're not hypocrites, and I think this video was good.
    I liked it. A quite good idea, even with the lack of morals it showed. I wouldn't run after doing something like that. I'd claim the idea as mine. For the simple fact that hey, it's more than anyone else has done, who does NOTHING except sit back and criticize.
    *grumbles about the ones who call the country hypocritical being hypocrites in that right*

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got the sequel.

    "Cumbaya, The Giving"

    In the sequel, the same "gunmen" are presenting VCR's, Furs, SUV's, Jewelery to the Afghan people....

    Flash forward, and the Afghani people have found the true meaning of life, they look and act like us, like U.S.

    Ah, a happy ending.

    ------------------
    Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •