Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ek3, hello, it is nice to know that there is someone on this board with enough balls to express there feelings that they feel confident enough to make such a bold statement. i admire that. please feel free to answer on any of my posts, i will be waiting intently on your thoughts and opinions. i believe at this point i have made posts on two other topics, one being originated by me, the other by my good friend tastingood (i mean, he did slap my butt).

------------------
    "People who live in class houses shouldn't walk around naked." spoken by a very wise man.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

let's see...

gravy's good friend is tastingood. he also is interested in ek3's novel intelligence...i am beginning to wonder about the sanity of gravy...
    (and also if gravy happens to be associated with the two...hmmmmm)

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

are ek3 and tastingood related in some way? i apologize for the confusion, but by their posts, it appears that they have some interesting ideas. unlike many of the other posters, they bring humor and a lighter side to their supplied information. that is a very unique trait.

------------------
    "People who live in class houses shouldn't walk around naked." spoken by a very wise man.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

as far as i know, there is not one poster here who feels that ek3 and tastingood are a waste of reading.
    as a matter of fact, i can only thing of about a handful that think otherwise...you know, give or take a few alternate IDs.
    ek3 and tastingood have another quality that i find fantastic (perhaps something you have not seen yet)--they are not afraid to post what they think. despite the (potential) lack of philosophical thought that some of the mentioned posters (this includes YOU, gnosis) feel about their posts, ek3 and tastingood are wonderful additions to GP.
    i happen to enjoy reading their posts.
    i like them here.
    it is true that many of the other posters (and previous posters) have found ek3 and tastingood to be notorious (heh!) for their oblivious posts.
    i understand that due to the nature (and title) of this forum, people tend to get a bit...er...what's the word...spicy in their philosophical tangents. they expect to be taken veeeeeery seriously.
    this i also understand.
    but as i have said (countless) times, we are at the whim of a much greater force working against us...we are at the mercy of a public board.
    this is fine with me.
    welcome to the philosophy inn--the forum description labels. and rightly so.
    i try my damnedest to provide the serious with the frivilous, and many posters think that the weight and flavor of a post rests solely on me or the moderators.
    i could easily be a hard ass (as experienced once in the CFF--*sigh*) and delete every damned post i deem to be of topic, or of subject, or just about anything i don't care to read.
    instead, i have succumbed to the obvious.

if you happen to be curious, you are welcome to venture allllllllllllllll the way down to the bottom of the forum to collapse upon the significant things i want (and don't want) in this forum.
    this is a waste of time.
    i am here to tell you...
    certain posters are permanently banned from GP (which means nothing short of the fact that i have to waste time deleting). these people (or person--you know who you are) are fully aware of the reasons why they are no longer accepted here.
    from this point, one (or all) option(s) are available:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> come back again and again and post random things just to watch it get deleted
    <LI> create a new ID and post like an idiot with too much built-up, misdirected passion
    <LI> leave like an adult[/list]

so, there you have it. if i thought that ek3 or tastingood didn't belong here, i am sure they would know.
    as it stands, they are more than welcome to post.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay?

------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am, by far, the most knowledgeable person here. Please direct all questions to me..

------------------
    "I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

O.K. eK3, what is the meaning of life?, better yet, is there a meaning to life?

Please, your statement of being the most knowledgable person here, can you prove that?
    If so, how?

------------------
    Ignorance may be bliss, maybe that's why I'm such a happy guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12