Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In Europe, the winters are very very very cold. wild pigs (or maybe pigs in general) have spikes/prickly things in their skin. now in order for them to gain some warmth in the cold european winters, these pigs huddle so they can share their body warmth. now the pigs notice that being too close together creates warmth but also means that other pigs' spikes are penetrating their skin and so blood trickles down these pigs. being too far apart means they can't get much warmth. these pigs then found out the right combination of being close enough for maximum warmth without being hurt by other pigs.

the moral of this story? well you figure it out. but i must say, i've NEVER fought with my friends and this is the reason. by the way, this story is quite fitting as it is **** cold right now where i am.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I "herd" a similar story. Two pigs got so close to each other that one used the e-mail identity of the other to write a close-ended e-mail to a moderator of a forum.

It was the kind of e-mail that if the moderator responded to it, would be to violate the e-mail's missive.

A catch-22, a mexican standoff if you will, created by a sparring pig with too much time on it's hands. If this rogue pig were to be put on the proper end of a spit by the other pig, no doubt it would taste good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did that take you a long time to come up with, alex?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nope, under a minute, why do you ask?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 09, 2002 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>