Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here is my reply to your comments....

your 'wake-up call' was posted on a thread that
    you claimed no one read/viewed. isn't that a
    bit redundant???

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:

You're right, when I am called an idiot, it's acceptable. May I have another?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

as i presumed, you misread my statement.
    however, since you bring this whine up later,
    i'll address it now.

since you are not familiar with the people you
    post against/with in the admin. forum, you
    inadvertantly instigate further (seemingly
    negative) posts from them.
    this was true of the gary thread. because you
    are not familiar with posting styles and whatnot,
    you believe that you are proving a point,
    when really, all you are doing is starting a
    tangent.

in as far as the 'epidemic' mess....
    you have no business doing what you did with
    that thread. you complain here (and there) that
    such a thread should not be left to view for
    many days because the content of that thread
    is derrogatory to you. however, you have also
    made many a post in the admin forum about
    particular members... with NO REGARD for their
    feelings on the issue.

case in point -- the thread you made about the
    'evil' ID someone had chosen. this was, again,
    not your place to comment on... but yet you
    felt the need to make an issue about it in the
    admin. forum.

you complain about slander and yet are no different.
    this is what makes you a hyprocrite.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:

Ever since the TG epidemic topic post, ADM has ignored posts made by me.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is utter BULLSH|T and you know it.

about the xtian thing... as i stated before,
    had you been familiar with the poster, you would
    have chosen a more appropriate form of establishing
    your point... instead, you created a tangent
    thread that went no where but to cause other
    people to reply nonsense... totally nothing of
    an admin. nature.

and as for your last comment, i do not ignore
    ANYTHING... despite your pretense to think i do.
    i never ignore anything on HB... i view all
    that i can. because i do not reply does not
    mean that i am ignoring anything... merely,
    that i am heeding what i am reading.

I am still in shock by Blazey, yet you act as if it was completely normal, the way she just blazed in, set a fire, and left.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

blazey's first post on the DC thread can be
    taken in a few ways/perceptions:

your way -- which states that blazey came out
    of no where and insulted you BAAA!! BAAA!! BAAA!!

or my way -- which states that blazey came out
    of no where and informed an otherwise dense
    public.

p.s. -- if you are referring to the:
    #4 alex you are a moron
    comment, it would seem more mature to ask blazey
    precisely what she means before judging the
    context of the statement as rude, derrogatory
    or... otherwise.... negative in nature.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
    here is my reply to your comments....

your 'wake-up call' was posted on a thread that
    you claimed no one read/viewed. isn't that a
    bit redundant???
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is what is known as a conundrum. But the other alternative, do nothing, just continues the apathy.

You're right, when I am called an idiot, it's acceptable. May I have another?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:

as i presumed, you misread my statement.
    however, since you bring this whine up later,
    i'll address it now.

since you are not familiar with the people you
    post against/with in the admin. forum, you
    inadvertantly instigate further (seemingly
    negative) posts from them.
    this was true of the gary thread. because you
    are not familiar with posting styles and whatnot,
    you believe that you are proving a point,
    when really, all you are doing is starting a
    tangent.

Do you realize how profound a statement you have just made. What BETTER way to forge communication and new ideas than to not have to worry about who it is you responding to, to not have worry about ego's, or keeping it light. The friendship formality is cr-ap. It means you always posture to defend a friend, even at the expense of intellectual honesty. (as you will prove later on in your "defense" of Blazey calling me a moron)

in as far as the 'epidemic' mess....
    you have no business doing what you did with
    that thread. you complain here (and there) that
    such a thread should not be left to view for
    many days because the content of that thread
    is derrogatory to you.

Yes, I broke up your paragraph,it should stand on it's own, and it does not. The epidemic comment is either wrong or it isn't and has no relevance to any other situation. You support such a negative connotation with my name. And you never offer even a modicum of defense when I am the one being insulted.

however, you have also
    made many a post in the admin forum about
    particular members... with NO REGARD for their
    feelings on the issue.

case in point -- the thread you made about the
    'evil' ID someone had chosen. this was, again,
    not your place to comment on... but yet you
    felt the need to make an issue about it in the
    admin. forum.

you complain about slander and yet are no different.

this is what makes you a hyprocrite.

That's so sad. That you would call me a hypocrite because I ASKED, did not demand, I ASKED if it was ok that someone was named after a child serial killer who had killed over 30 teens.

I seem to recall a very good discussion ensued on that topic thread, and there even was a poster on that topic who at first insulted me, and then retracted it when they realized who John Wayne Gacy was.

What a poor example to give Shatzy. It kind of gives me the willies a bit, you are very liberal sexually, but to the point of condemning me because I wondered if the name John Wayne Gacy was a bit extreme for someone to use on Hostboard???

That's sick Shatzy. For you to use an example of a mass murderer OF CHILDREN, my questioning that name, as some kind of example of me being a hypocrite.

This makes me nauseous. Your personal sexual views are not the norm for a reason, our society would fall on it's **** if implemented.

Ever since the TG epidemic topic post, ADM has ignored posts made by me.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is utter BULLSH|T and you know it.
    [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well, here are FOUR topic questions that were never answered...although, this is a tricky situation. Because if I list a lot of questions, then that proves one thing...If I don't list a lot, then that proves another...But four, I think that is a significant amount.

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...pic&f=1&t=1837

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...pic&f=1&t=1830

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...pic&f=1&t=1829

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...pic&f=1&t=1815

about the xtian thing... as i stated before,
    had you been familiar with the poster, you would
    have chosen a more appropriate form of establishing
    your point... instead, you created a tangent
    thread that went no where but to cause other
    people to reply nonsense... totally nothing of
    an admin. nature.

I'm really disappointed that you view it that way.
    Clearly, the "mess" that started this was about Gary's MIDI greeting on Absolutely Wrong's main page, and was now getting out of hand. The bickering had landed on ADM, and I thought Gary crossed a line in only mentioning one-half of what
    "offended" him.

It was disingenuous. TWO posters have now come forward and basically chimed in and supported my position. Why can't we drop this for what it is, it was a "discovery" type of post. We all learned something from it.

For you to blame me for trying to put an end to the bickering between Blazey, and Gary, and JC and on and on...that is so wrong. I did not start any of that, but I thought once a topic post could be
    skewered and shown to be insincere on some level, that it would help STOP the use of ADM for such foolishness.

I also tried to elevate the discussion to one of content. Making the whole fracas about what one can do on their own forum versus what they can do on the main page of their forum.

You do not to see that what I was trying to do was create discovery from anger. That is how peace foments. Talk about killing the messenger.

The main page should be kept sacred since it is shared by all forums on that page. This is an important "finding", and one that I had never seen
    discussed before, and it takes the pressure off of people being angry with each other.

It was a philosophical olive brance I offered, and you did not see that.

and as for your last comment, i do not ignore
    ANYTHING... despite your pretense to think i do.
    i never ignore anything on HB... i view all
    that i can. because i do not reply does not
    mean that i am ignoring anything... merely,
    that i am heeding what i am reading.

That sounds like a Star Trek episode about the computer that takes over the ship. You'ze scarin me.

I am still in shock by Blazey, yet you act as if it was completely normal, the way she just blazed in, set a fire, and left.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

blazey's first post on the DC thread can be
    taken in a few ways/perceptions:

your way -- which states that blazey came out
    of no where and insulted you BAAA!! BAAA!! BAAA!!

or my way -- which states that blazey came out
    of no where and informed an otherwise dense
    public.

Shatzy, you're defense of Blazey is very suspect to me. Her behavior was rude, pretentious, and over the top. I meant no harm to anyone. The next thing I know, Blazey's calling me a moron.

It was uncalled for. There were many other ways she could have handled it, she chose the most confrontational approach possible, and you act as if it's acceptable. Makes me wonder if you and Blaze are exchanging those **** sites left and right. (just a guess)

Try not to mix business with pleasure, please?
    Try not to defend people you may socialize with with people who are trying to do the right thing.

p.s. -- if you are referring to the:
    #4 alex you are a moron
    comment, it would seem more mature to ask blazey
    precisely what she means before judging the
    context of the statement as rude, derrogatory
    or... otherwise.... negative in nature.

[img]confused.gif[/img]

It's pretty evident that there are those who get defended at all costs by you, and those who you accost.

sigh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you have got to be insane.
    i cannot believe you got all of that from my post.
    you are highly sensitive in your interpretation of things.

you do not need to forge communique on the admin.
    forum, it is not your place. draw the person to
    your board or to their board (if applicable).
    to instigate tangical posts on the admin. board
    is rude to the admin. period.

if you want an example of wtf i mean, i'll show you.

CLICK
    this thread was created on something posted in
    the admin. forum. you did NOT see me posting my
    tangent thoughts on that admin. thread.
    take a lesson.

your slight views on how i defend/do not defend
    you have no bearing on me nor persuede me to
    do anything about it. you are obviously content
    on defending yourself... don't ask it of me.

the resurrection of the GWG ID you brought up
    is very significant. it is NOT YOUR PLACE to
    push for segregation/discrimination on ANY poster
    that has done NOTHING to you.
    my referral to that thread is also significant
    in that it shows you blatantly smattering the
    admin. board with trivial matter of an ID...
    the exact same thing you condescend TG for....
    don't go there. its the pot calling the kettle black.
    but you won't hear of that, now will you?

no one likes to be shown they are a hyprocrite.
    thanks for supporting that cliche.

and as for your comments about my liberalisms
    in sexuality and whatnot, you really have no
    clue, do you.

as for saddling you with the 'blame' for the
    DC/blazey admin post... thats just something else
    you have made up in your head. i never blamed
    you for anything.
    as for the rest of that statement, again, you've
    completely missed the point.

funny... i'm not the first to have said this
    to you recently...

would you like to be handed another clue???

as for your philosophical olive branch...
    as tempted as i was, i was not going to talk
    tangent in the admin. forum.
    had you brought that issue to another board,
    i would have responded.

take the suggestion...

you are more than capable of calling blazey's
    post what you will, however, we both know that
    you really do not know the true intent behind
    her post.

Try not to defend people you may socialize with with people who are trying to do the right thing.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is really not your place.
    you are not supreme ruler on what is 'right'.
    secondly, you WILL not suggest something like
    that to me again.

It's pretty evident that there are those who get defended at all costs by you, and those who you accost.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

this, again, is completely unfounded and untrue.
    it makes no difference to me whom i'm speaking
    to when i make a judgment call on a post.

blazey, for one, can attest to the fact that there
    have been times that we have been at odds...
    BOTM and **** nasty are two prime examples.

again, alex, i suggest you do a little more
    research in your accusations prior to posting
    them.

know your victim/criminal before pointing the finger.

you will be proven wrong by me everytime.

rest assured.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can believe that I "harrassed" a person because they chose to use the name "John Wayne Gacy" by bringing it up on ADM, but you would not be in the majority.

So, believe what you believe, but at least understand your position is a minority one.

And what's with this "WILL" cra-p. I suggested you not blindly support someone else simply because you might be more than a Hostboard acquaintance.

It's called professional courtesy, to not sit there and defend Blazey for her crudeness that came out of nowhere.

As for what is "right"...I do believe it is "wrong" to favor people simply because they are acquaintances...or put another way, there isn't a **** bit of difference between you and George Dubya. You rant about George and his cronies even as you blindly support your own cronies.

Don't you ******* see that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh lord... you are thick.

i did not 'blindly' do anything....
    i do not 'blindly' do anything....

i have not taken ANY stance on the blazey issue.
    i have merely stated that there are (at least)
    2 possible perspectives....

and since you continuously wish to debate this
    issue, i choose to argue the ONE SIDE you fail to see.

get over yourself.

and as for professional courtesy goes,
    i shall not be looking to you for guidance.

~ fin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and one more thing....

you asked me to point out your hostility....

for once i considered that you would have approached
    this issue (of your hostility) with a bit of
    maturity. i gave you too much credit.

instead, you have done nothing but behaved like
    a child. you still refuse to take a gander at
    your posts like anything but how YOU SEE THEM.

tsk tsk....

you lose so much

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

by the way, those weren't even swear words that the censor censored.

This idea that I must look at my posts to see how others may view them.

The problem is I do look at how others post and always try and give the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps the real problem here is that others don't give me the same courtesy.

Tsk Tsk.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cannot speak for others

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I then made a comment about Twizzle being in a drizzle...(I hope you don't find that to nasty on my part, especially when I then explained how Twizzle may have misinterpreted my post)
    Twizzle than stated they had misunderstood my post, but not before I had been ridiculed by both Twizzle and Ivana much earlier in that topic post.

This was my reply: Don't be silly, I looked at the thread 2 or 3 times.. I'm assuming this is the reply you're refering to as you said 'much earlier in that topic post'. If you think that by saying 'don't be silly, I'm ridiculing you, fine go ahead. Your outburst was silly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Give me an example of hostility by me on ADM.

Okay, you're familiar with this thread: http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...pic&f=1&t=1828

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast