Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ivana:
    In some situations, it's paramount that you do care what others think. In other arenas, much more slack can be the order of the day.

Okay, what does that mean?! [img]confused.gif[/img]

The same phrases don't work on every forum.

(by the way, I soiled your dunk topic that Shatzy started, the one about banning him)

It was quite by accident...tee hehehehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's my own fault for posting a link to my board on the admin forum [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Naw, I checked your "recent posts".

You must admit it's ironic that the one post that I do read has TG using the word jealous in it.

I probably ruined your favorite topic. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're mistaken - I've got lots of favourite topics [img]tongue.gif[/img] And it takes much more than a reply from you to ruin it [img]wink.gif[/img]

*edited cos I forgot to add* You're right, it is ironic and I like a good irony [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 30, 2003 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    In some situations, it's paramount that you do care what others think. In other arenas, much more slack can be the order of the day.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to me... i am the same regardless

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    In some situations, it's paramount that you do care what others think. In other arenas, much more slack can be the order of the day.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to me... i am the same regardless
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

me too

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, congratulations on being charter members of the "youthful arrogance" brigade.

As you age a bit more, you'll change your stance.
    At which point you will have succeeded in "having it your way" your whole life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sighs*

You're impossible to talk with and you have no sense of humour [img]frown.gif[/img] To you joking and having fun is a sign of arrogance.

*will refrain from commenting on age cos you wouldn't like what I'd have to say*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's rather harsh.

The idea that where you go is where you are, and never shall one alter their behavior under any circumstance comes off to me as being one with less of a sense of humor.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 31, 2003 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Super-8mm in the DigitalAge ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, congratulations on being charter members of the "youthful arrogance" brigade.

As you age a bit more, you'll change your stance.
    At which point you will have succeeded in "having it your way" your whole life.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

**wonders how old you are**

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast