Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I then made a comment about Twizzle being in a drizzle...(I hope you don't find that to nasty on my part, especially when I then explained how Twizzle may have misinterpreted my post)
    Twizzle than stated they had misunderstood my post, but not before I had been ridiculed by both Twizzle and Ivana much earlier in that topic post.

This was my reply: Don't be silly, I looked at the thread 2 or 3 times.. I'm assuming this is the reply you're refering to as you said 'much earlier in that topic post'. If you think that by saying 'don't be silly, I'm ridiculing you, fine go ahead. Your outburst was silly.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

That isn't the comment I was referring to. I was referring to the "Are you Jealous" comment that you made.

The problem with you asking that question is that it is actually an accusation. And it is virtually impossible to answer the jealousy question without looking...jealous.

Yet to ignore the question also creates a negative. You may have not meant it in the way that I interpreted it, but how can you gauge how others will interpret that remark?

A few months back, EK-2.7 and Tastinggood had a "skirmish" that carried on to the ADM forum. Basically, one or the other had invaded the others mod control panel and changed settings and such.

They both know Shatzy and socialize with Shatzy, and that is why I brought up the issue, on ADM, the exact place where EK-2.7 and Tastingood had had their go around a few months back.

In one sentence, (are you jealous), you take my sincere question, not meant with malice, but just out of remembrance of the past, and turned it into "am I jealous".

I doubt you meant to be malicious at all, but I had to say something, and frankly, no matter how I responded, I doubt I would have come out looking OK once you had made your jealous comment.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 30, 2003 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Super-8mm in the DigitalAge ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    That isn't the comment I was referring to. I was referring to the "Are you Jealous" comment that you made.

The problem with you asking that question is that it is actually an accusation. And it is virtually impossible to answer the jealousy question without looking...jealous.

Yet to ignore the question also creates a negative. You may have not meant it in the way that I interpreted it, but how can you gauge how others will interpret that remark?

A few months back, EK-2.7 and Tastinggood had a "skirmish" that carried on to the ADM forum. Basically, one or the other had invaded the others mod control panel and changed settings and such.

They both know Shatzy and socialize with Shatzy, and that is why I brought up the issue, on ADM, the exact place where EK-2.7 and Tastingood had had their go around a few months back.

In one sentence, (are you jealous), you take my sincere question, not meant with malice, but just out of remembrance of the past, and turned it into "am I jealous".

I doubt you meant to be malicious at all, but I had to say something, and frankly, no matter how I responded, I doubt I would have come out looking OK once you had made your jealous comment.

As you can see from my post above, I've mentioned that thread. Now you say you doubt I meant anything malicious by it but you got quite angry in that thread demanding that I apologize and what not. I doubt anyone took my remark as an accusation of real jealousy.
    If you were worried about what others might think, you could have replied with: no, are you? [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Problem solved [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I disagree with that. IF you had said "Are you Jealous" in a personal message, where it was only the two of us, your suggested response of "No, are you" would work quite fine.

But on a public forum where anyone who reads it will have their own interpretation, it's much more damaging of a statement.

I am saying two things here, I'm saying that it sounds like you weren't trying to be malicious, but that doesn't mean that that comment about jealousy was not damaging.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*is dizzy*

do you realize how long you've been discussing this?...and it's not in the least entertaining or educational? lmao...now...let's talk about Dunk!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am saying two things here, I'm saying that it sounds like you weren't trying to be malicious, but that doesn't mean that that comment about jealousy was not damaging.

You care too much what others think.

I posted on shatzy's board and someone said:'I don't like Ivana' so I replied with: Boo Hoo! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

See where I'm going with this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
    *is dizzy*

do you realize how long you've been discussing this?...and it's not in the least entertaining or educational? lmao...now...let's talk about Dunk!

who is dunk?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who is dunk?

LMAO [img]smile.gif[/img]

May I post a pic and show you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Situation, Situation, Situation.

ADM would be like Congress.

Shatzy's forum would be like a backroom deal. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

In some situations, it's paramount that you do care what others think. In other arenas, much more slack can be the order of the day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
    *is dizzy*

who is dunk?

*hasn't time to show you right now*
    I believe Ivana will post a pic for you.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In some situations, it's paramount that you do care what others think. In other arenas, much more slack can be the order of the day.

Okay, what does that mean?! [img]confused.gif[/img]

btw - this is Dunk [img]wink.gif[/img]

fd477593

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast