Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    That's rather harsh.

The idea that where you go is where you are, and never shall one alter their behavior under any circumstance comes off to me as being as not having a sense of humor.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Methinks you like to talk circles around people, or try to rather.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    That's rather harsh.

The idea that where you go is where you are, and never shall one alter their behavior under any circumstance comes off to me as being as not having a sense of humor.

again.... purely speculation on your part, alex.
    one can easily see the same position in your posts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's rather harsh.

The idea that where you go is where you are, and never shall one alter their behavior under any circumstance comes off to me as being one with less of a sense of humor.

How in the world did you find a connection between sense of humour and changing one's behaviour depending on the forum one posts in?

One's personality shows in one's posts. I won't change mine depending on the forum I post in. And believe me - I do have a sense of humour.

You do realize that I'm talking about posting style not about behaviour in the real world, right? There is a difference.

*typo edit*

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 31, 2003 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shatzy, I seem to recall a while back that you made a comment that when you post in ADM, you were more shy/timid/nerdy...those weren't your exact words, but that is what you were hinting at.

(I'm not saying that is how you are now, but definitely many months ago, you posted something to that effect)

It would seem that you, at least in the past, your presentation style, demeanor, etc, did change depending on where you posted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor=""><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
    That's rather harsh.

Methinks you like to talk circles around people, or try to rather.....

That would explain why you, Ivana, and Shatzy make it a point to disagree with almost any idea I present.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what you see as a disagreement...
    i see as another alternate view.

call it what you will

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Atomic Punk:
    Without giving an explanation, could you delete my 'Atomic Punk' and 'zztop' accounts please?

I may have a few more trolls here, but I have no idea who they'd be.

I just ask that you delete them, and I won't check back to see if it's been done.

I'll assume Quick or whomever granted my request. Please don't e-mail, if you have those on file. Just make them go away.

Thank you very much for the memories.

Out

Shatzy, Atomic Punk was the one who "chastised" me about the John Wayne Gacy topic post, then RESCINDED their comment after I explained who John Wayne Gacy was.

The only one on your side was Tard. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Most recently, you made a comment about how some others found some of my posts annoying, again, Atomic Punk, and Tard, were part of that "posse".

I must be doing something right.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    The only one on your side was Tard. [img]eek.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

wrong again.

the correct statement should have been:

the only one that posted directly on that
    thread whom, through my assumption, seemed to
    be on your side
    was tard.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Super-8mm in the DigitalAge:
    Most recently, you made a comment about how some others found some of my posts annoying, again, Atomic Punk, and Tard, were part of that "posse".</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

wrong.
    you assume that AP and tard were among
    them....

I must be doing something right.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

...you really have no clue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those "clue" answers really suk.

I'm not mistaken, Atomic Punk has twice, just hauled out and taken a potshot at me.

Tard has done it.

Let me define a potshot. A potshot is a complete and utter attack on a person's standing without even
    taking a moment to first address the issue at hand.

I find that type of posting to be inflammatory.
    You seem to find it acceptable if the flamer is taking your side.

As ADM, I hope you would recognize the difference.
    Potshots are DIFFERENT from most types of discourse, and they are the most destructive because they forego basing their conclusions on any kind of foundation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aaaah... i see what you mean.

but, in all fairness... there have been times
    that i have done similar... merely because what
    has previously been posted would be something
    i would have said... so no need to repeat it...
    just add an additional line or two.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast