Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

So they switched my surgery date from today to Monday (Nov 23). I'm not sure if I am nervous or not....I guess I am a little scared that they will not be able to get the placenta or scar tissue out. I wonder if nothing changes If I will really want to try to have another baby.....

I'll keep you all posted.

Jodi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jodi,

I am crossing my fingers and sending out good vibes for you!!! Have faith that everything is going to work out and you'll receive the best possible news...."go make a baby".

Think positive thoughts!

<<hug>> Paige

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Thanks Paige! It didn't turn out quite as well as I would have hoped. Apparently the piece of placenta still left in my uterus turned out to be scar tissue. The doctor said that my uterus was malshaped, so while in there he reshaped it and poked a hole in it because there was no flow to certain places. He got most of the scar tissue out but thinks that we will have a very difficult time getting pregnant. I haven't actually talked with him yet, so I will post more when I know more.

Jodi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Jodi,
    So sory to hear that things didn't go better. I hope that aside from this, the doc has good news for you, and you will soon be cradling another baby in your arms. Good luck!

Paula

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ifinally talked with one of the doctors. It is not quite as bad as I thought. My uterus is T shaped and the scar tissue was blocking one side of the horizontal line of the T. He poked a hole in the scar tissue (not my uterus) so that there is flow to the entire uterus (never rely on a husband to convey acurate information when it comes to these things [img]smile.gif[/img] . I go for my follow up on Tuesday. Will post more then.

Jodi