Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before everyone starts to pile-on Orenthal...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As you know I'm a huge Howard Stern mark and I listen to him every day on Sirius Channels 100 and 101. Anyway, he had on Tom Riccio this morning. And unlike other shows, where you have about 7-8 minutes to microwave it, on satellite it's different, I'd guess Howard had him on for about 1/2 an hour non-stop.

Now granted, you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt (probably several grains).

But if what Riccio is saying is true (and he says he has tapes to back all this up), the deal took place inside his (Riccio's) room, and OJ was invited in. That sounds a lot different than saying he broke into a room "commando style".

I agree with Jumper (who obviously does have a find-tuned street-sense) in that this doesn't seem right. But my feeling doesn't come from any street sense, it's just my normal cynicism when it comes to the media and how they report legal matters.

And it's nice every now and then for Howard to deviate from usual and conduct an "regular" interview. But I think tomorrow he's going to have some strippers make-out in the studio, which should be more interesting than the ramblings of some two-bit whore-crook with a tape-recorder....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You know, if OJ goes free from this, he will sue!

That's a given!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trav summed it up for me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't read too much into Trav's comments, GL. The only ex-Buffalo Bill that Trav has a beef with is Jack Kemp..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12