Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Next time you're seeking junk food, go one more block down your street. THAT corner market is owned by a Pakistani couple.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Big Sexy isn't sure which one gae is referring to, but there are several in the area. One on Blue Rock is owned by a foreigner and another on Virginia is also. Then there's the international market located in the dumpy house on Colerain which The Big Sexy believes is owned by Filipinos.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The market to which I refer is at the corner of your street and our street. I'm sure you can understand why I am not giving an exact location; I certainly wouldn't want the other folks on this board to know where either of us live.

Back to the Muslims and the Frenchies, though. If the Muslims don't like it in France, why don't they LEAVE?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by The Big Sexy:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well that was exactly the point The Big Sexy was making to Sean. The problem isn't the muslim/Arabs/African. The problem is the FRENCH way of doing things.
    <font color="#FFFFAA"><font size="1">[ November 11, 2005 10:18 AM: Message edited by: The Big Sexy ]</font></font>[/QB][/QUOTE]

I really cant see why the French should have to change. I guess we will agree to disagree.
    The simplest way of explaining my thoughts are say I am invited to dinner at someones house, and they for example say grace, because I am in their house I say grace as well.
    Under your way of thinking you would say Get fucked and smash the dinner set up.

Does that make any sense at all [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by gae:
    The market to which I refer is at the corner of your street and our street. I'm sure you can understand why I am not giving an exact location; I certainly wouldn't want the other folks on this board to know where either of us live.

Back to the Muslims and the Frenchies, though. If the Muslims don't like it in France, why don't they LEAVE?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It seems that most of those doing the rioting were actually BORN there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Um... The Big Sexy, LOTS of people leave the counry of their birth to find other places.

Sean Pa is right. There's an old saying about being in Rome and doing as the Romans do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Um... The Big Sexy, LOTS of people leave the counry of their birth to find other places.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe the Big Sexy is Native American.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So let see if The Big Sexy understands. The muslims are treated like the dregs of French society, excluded from jobs, good jobs, and opportunity, and the answer to the problem is, "If you don't like it, LEAVE!"

Hmmmm....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Back to the Muslims and the Frenchies, though. If the Muslims don't like it in France, why don't they LEAVE?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So let see if The Big Sexy understands. The muslims are treated like the dregs of French society, excluded from jobs, good jobs, and opportunity, and the answer to the problem is, "If you don't like it, LEAVE!"

Hmmmm....
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And tell us why your ancestors came here? Was it because they had so good in Europe?

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ November 11, 2005 11:47 AM: Message edited by: travelinman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Back to the Muslims and the Frenchies, though. If the Muslims don't like it in France, why don't they LEAVE?

Hmmmm....
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OOOHH its will get a lot worse now, If Le Penns far right party gain any ground out of this. Forcred repatriation, No welfare for seven years, no Housing......... Afghanistan will feel like utopia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did great, great, great grandfather Heinrich assimilate into the American culture or did he insist on lederhosen?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably a little bit of both. But he was allowed to assimilate. You cannot say the same thing about the situation in France.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast