Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sluggo

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I flooded your inbox this morning.

    Enjoy!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know you did. And I am busy reading them now. Some I have replied to and some I haven't. And I'm saving Erin's til tomorrow. BTW - I loved the one about math and the one about tax dollars! The one about b?sh?kERRY AND OTHER SENATORS - I don't find those statements hard to believe at all. Just proves that there are very, very few honest politicians. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •