Thread: Serious question

Emperor Napoleon

Question

Ever have a disturbing dream and you can only remember bits and pieces of it but it shadows you all day long? I have been having the same dream for several nights now (0ff and on for maybe a week all total) and can only retrieve small pieces of it and it keeps bothering me all day. How do you get it out of your head? All I can remember about it is that it involves my old house in Ohio, it's night and late fall with dead leaves on the ground and rainy/cold. There is something very disturbing about this dream and I can't get a full picture of it to get it out of my head. I seem to have to go out in the middle of the night for some reason and don't want to go but I can't recall any more than that... What do you do when a broken, fragmented dream like this won't leave you alone?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I rarely have reoccuring dreams. Once me and my best friend had the same dream it was the exact same on the exact same night, but that is the extent of my weird dream exp.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I have had numerous dreams like that but I can't remember one offhand. (I'm lucky to remember my own name and what we had for dinner last night). But it will bother me for days on end but diminishes over time. Sorry I can't be of more help. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

AND - now it is snowing!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Masturbate furiously

Emperor Napoleon

Originally posted by Jumper69:
    Masturbate furiously
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahahaha, freak! I'm at work!

Once I can piece the whole thing together I can get rid of it. Until then it's going to bother me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jumper69:
    Masturbate furiously
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">21

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

excellent idea
    jack

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

You guys are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

okay...aside from the pre-verts up there [img]tongue.gif[/img] , I know what you mean. You wake up feeling terrible, you know that it involves a dream you've had, and it feels like it weighs on you the whole day. except for me, one small incident in the day will bring the entire dream into alarming clarity, but once I get past that, it usually goes away.

GL, I don't know if this works, but here's what I seem to remember reading...two parts.

#1 you can consciously affect your dreams. If during the night, you begin to have a bad dream, if you have convinced your self while awake that you will not have a bad dream, you might be able to change the tone of your dream. I guess as crazy as it sounds, if you tell yourself periodically through out the day, and concentrate on it before going to sleep, you can make a bad dream "turn good". (I read about this when I was a kid in grade school, and after that, whenever I was having a nightmare, I would dream I could turn invisible, and then whatever I was dreaming about couldn't hurt me.)

#2 Keep a notebook on your nightstand, and if you happen to wake up, try to write down as much as you can remember while it's still "fresh". maybe that will jog your memory in the morning.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    You could always dance naked on top of a table with a bottle up your arse.