Thread: Another one bites the dust....

Emperor Napoleon

BEIRUT, Lebanon - A Palestinian guerrilla group accused the United States of assassinating its leader, Abul Abbas, and his widow said Wednesday that America must account for his death since he was in its custody. An aide to Israel's prime minister called Abbas' death "poetic justice."

Abbas, 56, died Monday in U.S. detention in Iraq (news - web sites). He was the mastermind of the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro passenger ship, during which a wheelchair-bound Jewish American tourist, Leon Klinghoffer, was thrown overboard after being shot.

And we should offer any kind of apology for what reason? Did Leon Klinghoffer ever do anything to deserve what those Palestinian animals did to him while on that cruise ship? I swear those sons of bitches are like fire ants. Can't live with 'em, you just have to kill 'em. I guess when we catch Osama Bin Laden we'll have to apologize for violating his rights too, huh? Bullshit!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hmmm, a terrorist dead. Boo Frickin Hoo.

Good ridance as far as I'm concerned. I'm beginning to come around to the fact that the only good muslim is a dead one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THERE SHOULD BE A FULL INQUIRY AND CHARGES FILED IF FOUL PLAY WAS INVOLVED. SINCE HE WAS IN CUSTODY HE WAS ENTITLED TO CERTAIN PROTECTIONS. WHAT ARE WE BECOMING AS BAD AS THE TERRORISTS WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

MIPS???? Sounds like a Muslim name to me! [img]mad.gif[/img]