Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Never Ending Story (Volume I)

Emperor Napoleon

a rotting corpse that was covered in elephant dung. But JDF insisted...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

it was a rotten corpse and flamingo dung, at this point Sluggo jumped in and told her she needs to take a....

Emperor Napoleon

bath or not come into the house when she brings over the girls. At which point JDF...

Emperor Napoleon

Originally posted by Quoth the Raven:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jdf:
    it be held in Wisconsin, since it HAS broken 60* up there. As usual, GL vetoed, stating...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"I cannot go to Wisconsin, because I have been banned ever since I slept with that cow. Perhaps if we could all travel to.....

<font color="#000002"><font size="1">[ April 14, 2004 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Quoth the Raven ]</font></font>[/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cincinnati Raven can host it. But wait, no he is too busy secretly working at Kerry headquarters...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    Cincinnati Raven can host it. But wait, no he is too busy secretly working at Kerry headquarters...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Trying to sabatoge the Kerry campaign anyway he can. With Cincinnati out, GL requested we all come to the lovely state he lives in, which is....

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 14, 2004 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Quoth the Raven ]</font>

Emperor Napoleon

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
    Cincinnati Raven can host it. But wait, no he is too busy secretly working at Kerry headquarters...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Trying to sabatoge the Kerry campaign anyway he can. With Cincinnati out, GL requested we all come to the lovely state he lives in, which is....

<font color="#000002"><font size="1">[ April 14, 2004 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Quoth the Raven ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the only place to be. But Raven said he could not come to Florida unless JDF rode with him because he is in love but is afraid that...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    the only place to be. But Raven said he could not come to Florida unless JDF rode with him because he is in love but is afraid that...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He will get crabs, for the second time. That and I am sure Lindsay would beat the living piss out of him with a....

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 14, 2004 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Quoth the Raven ]</font>

Emperor Napoleon

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
    the only place to be. But Raven said he could not come to Florida unless JDF rode with him because he is in love but is afraid that...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He will get crabs, for the second time. That and I am sure Lindsay would beat the living piss out of him with a....

<font color="#000002"><font size="1">[ April 14, 2004 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Quoth the Raven ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rubber strap, while shouting "I am so sick of hearing you talk about JDF and saying her name while we are having intimate relations". At this point Raven...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

But mom, I LOVE girls. They're so much easier to...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

keep safe when Micheal Jackson visits.

Not wanting to travel to either Wisconsin or GL's state of delirium, the society continued discussing