-
May 15th, 2004, 05:41 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly.
We find ourselves in possession of something we don't want and have decided to auction it on ebay.
Years back, I bought things on ebay, but have never sold.
Any input? This will probably be a one time shot.
Oh, and since inquiring minds will want to know, trav was mitzvahed with a magnum of vintage Spanish wine. I googled it this morning and found that it sells for $880 USD.
-
May 16th, 2004, 04:07 AM
#2
Sheriff
Well, the good is that sometimes, you can get more then you thought you would, the bad is that you might not get anything at all, and the ugly is that sometimes you get stupid asses who bid the highest and then they don't fucking pay.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks