Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Sluggo!

  1. #1
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Something is wrong with my email this morning. I keep getting emails but apparently mine are not going out. When I got here this morning I got over 40 emails and 99% of them I had gotten already weeks ago and already answered them so I have no idea what is going on. I also emailed you from my Yahoo account. I have not gotten any emails from my cousin since this morning either and I sent her like 1/2 dozen of them.

  2. #2
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm doing that to your mail server GL. hehehe!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK GL. Did you get my e-mail about my daughter, Sue? Hope your e-mail gets fix, soon. Please do not say anything about Sue, just say "yes" or "no". Thanks.

  4. #4
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Sluggo:
    OK GL. Did you get my e-mail about my daughter, Sue? Hope your e-mail gets fix, soon. Please do not say anything about Sue, just say "yes" or "no". Thanks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes I did and responded I was hoping you would have gotten it by now. No Yahoo emails either? if we don't get our emails back and forth today I'll call you this evening.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why not let me call you? I'm richer than you, at the present...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sluggo:
    Why not let me call you? I'm richer than you, at the present...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could easily take care of that for you.... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Sluggo:
    Why not let me call you? I'm richer than you, at the present...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OK I'll leave my phone on.

  8. #8
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sluggo...GL...are you two dating? Does Mr. Sluggo or Mr. GL know about this! HEHEHEHEHE!!

  9. #9
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Jumper69:
    Sluggo...GL...are you two dating? Does Mr. Sluggo or Mr. GL know about this! HEHEHEHEHE!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not funny. On several levels.

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Sluggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    755
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Jumper - You are seriously SICK. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •