Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Methods of accepting payments

Hello everyone, I want to create my own online store. Tell me what methods of accepting payments are the most suitable for an online store?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Methods of accepting payments

Hello, whatever your e-commerce ambitions, a White Label card acuqiring can help you increase your online sales revenue, make your business more secure, and give you an edge over your competitors. It will also help reduce the cost of your payment processing by streamlining various complex and manual processes.

Senior Hostboard Member lonasin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

When using my credit card, I sometimes experience delays in customer service, which is a bit concerning. On the other hand, the rewards program sounds tempting, especially since I travel a lot for work and can actually rack up points. Maybe it's worth trying out their card for a few months to see if the benefits outweigh the drawbacks?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hi. Paying for public transport in cash is very inconvenient, which is why many users use the Presto Card. You just need to tap this card on the reader, and the required amount will be debited from your account, which is very convenient. The payment process usually goes smoothly, which is appreciated by all users. But if something goes wrong, the user just needs to contact presto customer service tell them about it, and they will provide clear instructions on how to fix this or that problem.