Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

**I really wanted to speak at the "Family" gathering on Saturday night but the emotions of the the moment were too much for me and for once in my life I was speechless! <g> So, I'll do my talking here!

**A big THANK YOU to all of the parents who said such nice things to me. Your words and actions are deeply meaningful to me and I appreciate the cards, beautiful bracelet, kind words and hugs! And especially to all the players who said such incredible things.....thank you. To be approached, thanked and many times hugged (thanks Blake and Devin...when I broke down in the kitchen)really made all the work worthwhile. Don't forget to do the same for your own mom!

**To the guys in the house. Bryan and I will always remember you with a huge smile and laughter! So many memories...most of which Bryan keeps tucked away in that mind of his...which is good...Mom doesn't need to know too much! <g>

**To Darryl...you have fought so many battles this year that no one will ever know about. You had people you thought you could count on who let you down and made life so incredibly difficult but know that we are out there and will be by your side next year to help CDBA be even more successful. Thank you for allowing me to be involved and getting to know all these great kids and people.

**To the Mom's of the "Kiddie Crew"....lots of hugs. Remember to post here!

**To the older guys of the U-15's....the group hug in the airport was the one time I didn't have my camera out but was a moment I will never forget! Thanks for supporting Bryan and I and we'll definitely follow through on getting to your games and you need to get yourselves to Lansing too! Darryl will be coming to some of Bryan's football games and has said you can catch a ride w/him!

**To all the U-15's....even though your coach refused to speak that night I can honestly say that you've learned lessons about friendship and team work that will last you a lifetime! When you are grown, with families of your own, and you run into each other it won't be the games you talk about but the good times you had. We were so happy to know that you are with CDBA for the right reasons...to learn and get better....and that you'll be back next year!

In closing, I'd love to hear everyone's suggestions for next year. You can email me privately or post here and I'll put it all in next years file...which I won't open until January 1st!...Unless Darryl has his way and we start on August 1st...2003! <g>

Take care...be good....make good choice guys!

--Lynne Horn
    [email protected]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 28, 2003 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Buzz620 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From Darryl:
    A very B I G thank-you to Lynne Horn. For handling the flights & picking the great condo that we had! The scrapbook, the Saturday night get together..... I really enjoyed the ESPN Zone(especially the TV's in the restroom).......

You also make magic with Grape Jelly & Catsup!!!!

To Doug Cultra, er, "D-MAC"; because of you, I was able to get away for a few hours on a couple of occasions. You taught the guys how to have fun w/out leaving the condo, and how to shop!!!!

Uncle Ughetti: Dario & Drew's Uncle who showed us the back roads to & from the gyms when time was an issue.

I will add more later.....
    (Please feel free to post any thoughts that you have....)