Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need Transfer from Antalya Airport

Hey folks! I'm planning my trip to Belek, Turkey, and I need some advice on airport transfers. I've heard mixed reviews about taxis from Antalya Airport to Belek, so I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone here used a transfer service from the airport to Belek before? How was your experience? And any recommendations on reliable transfer options?

Junior Hostboard Member Nameronio's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Need Transfer from Antalya Airport

I feel your pain with those taxi troubles. I recently used KiwiTaxi for my transfer from Kuala Lumpur airport and it was smooth sailing. They were right on time, no waiting around, and the price was reasonable, considering the distance and the service quality. I paid around $30 for a one-way trip to the city center. The vehicle was clean and comfortable, and the driver was professional and courteous. You can check out their website here: kiwitaxi.com/en/malaysia/kuala-lumpur-airport-transfers I highly recommend giving them a try!

Junior Hostboard Member Tartaron's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! I appreciate the recommendation. I'll definitely give KiwiTaxi a shot for my airport transfer. It sounds like they provide exactly what I'm looking for.

Junior Hostboard Member RobiJisul's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When it comes to finding a reliable transfer from Antalya Airport, my go-to choice is Limo Miami. They've consistently provided top-notch service, with comfortable rides and friendly, professional drivers. I've relied on them for transfers multiple times and have never been disappointed. Their reputation for punctuality and customer satisfaction is well-deserved. Booking in advance is advisable to ensure availability, but rest assured, with Limo Miami, you're in good hands for a smooth and hassle-free journey to your destination.