Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Lori, and welcome to the 'Board!!

Maybe this will help you out a bit: Chambers stoves are surprising consistent for parts across the different models. I have found that oven racks for the Model B and Model C were interchangeable. If you will post the dimensions of your oven (where the racks will sit), I can measure against my Model B. If they are the same size, you could try finding the Model B racks. I have heard that Model A parts are hard to find, although there might be some folks on this 'Board who can tell you the best places to call.

t.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Lori;
    Yes welcome!
    Aaron is parting out a B. If your A is the same dimension as a B, email me and I'll give you Aaron's contact info.
    Ann

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, the picture is here [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/65836302@N00/81803373/."]http://www.flickr.com/photos/65836302@N00/81803373/.[/url]

The rails are enamel and are 13 inches long. The walls of rails on both sides are 8 inches tall and the distance between the two walls of rails is 17 inches. The oven itself is 18 ? inches deep, 19 inches wide and 12 inches tall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lori;
    Those rails don't look anything the rails in my BZ. Seems like you might need to find those A parts.
    Ann

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow!!Doesn't look anything like my 14B!!

What kind of A model is it or is the tag missing???
    Can you take a pic of the racks??

Todd has a pic of a restored A model under "Different Models".But the oven is closed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought a Chambers off of Craigslist in Austin about 3 weeks ago. It was advertised as a B or BZ and the book that came with it was for a B. So, I contacted Todd and Uncertain Stoveman and bought all the books. When I picked her up we found that the oven rails were rusted. So, I contacted RobbiQuest to see if she had any extras. She pointed out that my oven interior did not look like a B. Surprise, she's right and I have an A. The problem is that I can't find any manuals or parts. Anyone know of any sources for an A? She's in great shape, thermostat works, converted to propane, no complaints. I just can't use the oven at this point.