Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am posting the pdf files of old messages that I saved in the Files section of our Yahoo Groups. [url="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crts/."]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crts/.[/url] Some of them have Lowracers pictures, but most of them are missing the pictures. I hope this helps.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I got another e-mail from him. He's stressed to the max, IMHO, especially since he can't get the leaks in his CHAMBERS fixed.

I replied and begged him to let me come over and help him (Wichita is not terribly far from me), but he hasn't replied yet. I hope he will...

Let me know when you need to fix a photo, & I'll help you out.

After I get over the shock of all of this, I'll probably change it back to the way it was.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was able to get the first three pages of the Chambers oven safety system from Google cached pages, but all of his photos are gone for good. I saved the html pages on my work computer today.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Todd,

I don't know why I'm posting this, maybe because the rest of us could use this.

I had thought about his leaks when I was re-reading the "do it yourself" Oven Safety Valve System.

Uncertain had mentioned several times not to use the original pilot to T - Off the pilot for the Oven Saftey. As Sam had warned, something about age and fragility, the pilot lines could become leaky or break.

I'm betting that this is loweracer's problem. That said, he needs to trace his oven pilot line for leaks. I believe that his wife didn't smell the gas until he used the oven to make a pizza, which would explain the need to trace the pilot from the oven.

Just a guess, Sam maybe you could comment here.

Frank

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, I just got back from vacation and was catching up on everything. This is really stinky. I haven't been posting that much lately, but I've always felt this board is "all for one, one for all".

To give the benefit of the doubt I hope all is well with his wife and baby and we won't see directions for a safety system for sale on ebay!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'll bet you're right, Frank.

He just rejoined the Yahoo Group - maybe he'll be back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm out of town and swamped with work so notvpaying much attention to the board but jeeeeeeeez...this is a real shocker. Mark seemed like a high integrety guy...and I would believe the removal of all of his work was something terribly out of character for him, unless: he was assaulted by Aliens who used a Chambers Probe on him and erased a portion of his memory, or, he sold the the rights to his story and Keeanu Reeves is the lead in the Lifestory of LOWRACER, Man With a Chambers Range, of course, Witchita could have closed and he's still trying to get out or, perhaps, he really isn't Mark Lowracer....and the governement witness relocation protection plan wore through and he's on the lam, again. Just thoughts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Frank, The pilot lines are fragile and need to be checked carefully.
    I agree with Todd on the stressed. Stress causes us to make rash decisions at times. But, I have found that a trip to check the Lighthouse calms me down. I hope Mark can find a Lighthouse in his life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't get the feeling that he left out of any malicious motive. I just hope we see him back on soon. Enjoyed seeing him, and as he's only a couple of hours away from me, I actually figured we'd cross paths eventually. (I also thought his blog where he chronicled the work on the house was inspirational, as I'm hoping to have my own old house to work on sometime this year, and say bye bye to renting forever)

Anyhow, all the best to him, and let's continue to document our own efforts.

Chris

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is the lighthouse a bar? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast