Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Scrapbooking

  1. #1
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    What a wonderful way to share your most memorable moments with friends and family

    scrapbook sites

    Digital Freebies

    ScrapbookBytes

    I hope YOU dont mind me sharing this information mRs GaToR with others

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont mind at all! It is so easy and fun to do!
    And I have gotten around 170 layouts done this way!
    I have never even done 1 with all my paper supplies!

    I will have to search my faves and add a few more to your list!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RAKscraps

    DigiDreamer

    Digital Scrapbooking TIps

    Tutorials

    <font color="#FEF6EF" size="1">[ November 19, 2005 06:41 PM: Message edited by: mRs.GaToR ]</font>

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I havent had much time to do anything...I was sick for awhile and boy Tanner keeps me on my feet *L...he all over the house here...he just started getting on his hands and knees and pulling himself to what he wants and OMG what a mess!!!!...hopefully i'll have time soon to put some layouts together

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •