Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: *blowing*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CELERY's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *kisses to everyone*


    ha!!! betcha you thought i wuz gonna say something sick huh? biggrin

    ------------------
    intel celery processor

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I admit I did think it would be something sick.

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CELERY's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *G* least i got someone's attention *LOL

    ------------------
    intel celery processor

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *L* ....i thought you were going to blow chunks *LMAO*

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHO'S CHUNKS..LMAO


    ------------------
    SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    mmmmmmmango...Mango would be good right now..mango and ice-cream..*drools*

    Celery could have been rude and crude...but not our sweet lil Celery..she's just way too cute to be like that..*L* wink

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  7. #7
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    mmmmmmmm.....mango and ice-cream *G
    my mango and anything tastes yummy!! *efg
    *giggles

    ------------------
    A lil touch of heaven

    "To love for the sake of being loved is human,
    but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."
    Alphonse de Lamartine

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's share our greatest puk stories!

    I have many. One about the girl who drank all those Bacardi mixers and when she threw up she swore it was actually luminating. Or about the girl that fell asleep in her own puke and woke up with it crusted to her face. Or...

    Or let's not share... biggrin

    ------------------
    "Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic."

    Buffy 'Vampire Slaying' Summers

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Or lets not share... biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    one day at Belles house I remember I drank way to much T ...T.....T...I dont even want to say the word....and I dont even want to go there....*holds her mouth and runs to the loo*

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •