-
Gorgeous...you free balling...hehehe...Hang loose big buddy...*LOL*..Im sure the lil missus doesnt mind the sight either.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
Todays choice of underwear was...white hipster style bikini knickers with lil purple forget-me-not flowers all over.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
Just what my other half was wearing t'smorning..except his was grey..*L*
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
Well well.........today it has been mens bikini briefs and nutta thing else...
and there maroon ones toooo
------------------
speaks from the dark Corner...........BOO!!
-
My new white ones..soft cotton..hardly feels like your wearing any.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
*sighs* had to go check what was on today *L* me gots purple high cut cotton briefs *nods* no wedgies here http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time
-
got some new under dack on monday.....mouve...black...white...and pink ones....
.
.
.
have no under dacks on now
------------------
I am the voice inside your head
Death Defying
-
What I wanna know is why are they called a PAIR of underwear? Where the hell is the 2nd one at? I only wear 1 at a time.
------------------
<A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>
-
hmmm..like a PAIR of jeans..*ponders*..
Im wearing <font color=purple>passionate purple</font> hipsters today..
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying
-
New grey bikinis today. Got a date tomorrow so I will be wearing my new black bikinis. (We're going to the Appleton Museum to look at different types of art and sculptures, etc.)
------------------
<A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>
[This message has been edited by Harmony (edited January 26, 2002).]
-
oooo lah de dah...*LOL*
Not wearing any at the moment...hell Im not even dressed.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Listen!
I can hear them saying now:
"Be careful of what you wish for."
If only I had listened.
But how was I to know?
Death Defying