-
January 22nd, 2001, 11:57 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Im wearing lime green knickers today.. 
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying
-
January 22nd, 2001, 10:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ummm...I have none on..*S*
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
Death Defying
-
January 22nd, 2001, 11:07 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Black ones.... yeap..... n not granny panties either *shakes her head*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
January 26th, 2001, 01:56 AM
#4
-
January 26th, 2001, 02:57 AM
#5
willow witch
Guest
Aqua Velvet ones.....er, um, isn't that a cheap after shave lotion? Hehehehehe.....
-
January 26th, 2001, 07:10 AM
#6
Inactive Member
thinks I should ware some
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
Death Defying
-
January 26th, 2001, 09:52 PM
#7
willow witch
Guest
Green satin thongs....and man are they gripping the asshole area a TAD bit too tightly.....maybe I should go commando like Mz...........
------------------
)O( ~Ta may olta~
~Slainte~
Willow
-
January 27th, 2001, 12:02 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
today ......granny ginch! cus I just feel not so sexy!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
January 27th, 2001, 10:18 AM
#9
-
January 28th, 2001, 01:31 AM
#10
willow witch
Guest
Ha! Yes it is Belle.....and we'll never get use to it I suspect...unless of course they invent a divider device to slip in between our cracks and the thong....QUICK! I gotta call the pattent office....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks