Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: Underwear..

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm wearing one ith 5 such big holes, my underwear is more of a net. I wonder why I even wear it anymore.

    Probably because I didn't feel like getting new ones.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    have bright pink ones on....*L*....

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  3. #63
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    have bright pink ones on....*L*....

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  4. #64
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once again...nothing *EG*

    If a guy wears no knickers then he's "freeballing" but if a woman wears no knickers its called nothing..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why don't we make up a name for it then?

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

  6. #66
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    eww...only thing that comes to mind is "Freeflapping"...*LMAO*

    No..that isnt a good name..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe... Freeeeeeee... errr... D-uh... Freezing!

  8. #68
    Inactive Member ~MrChievous~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well.......That one thing you could call free flapping......but we can alway change the name of panties to mumble pants......as you see the lips but can't hear what they are saying *fart*

    ------------------
    speaks from the dark Corner...........BOO!!

  9. #69
    Fuckin' Legend
    Guest Fuckin' Legend's Avatar

    Post

    who da ride the punanni wears well undies

    ------------------
    Fuckin'Legend

  10. #70
    Inactive Member CELERY's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *G* strings are da best..after while..like not even there..

    k

    i thought knickers were pants that went to yer knees?!?!

    ------------------
    intel celery processor

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •