Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Underwear..

  1. #41
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i bought new bras n undies the other day!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

    they're just cotton briefs, but they're nice and they're comfy.....two black, one off-white and one grey *G

    ------------------
    this is the link to my board.....i still haven't officially changed it, but it's now "Leo the Lioness's Anything Board"

    Say Anything.......


    HELP!-a BEATLES board

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I lived at my gran's she bleached all my black undies white.....cos only hussies wore black underwear.....
    Next day I went out and bought 10 more pairs *G

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    You hussy you...*LOL* wink

    I brought more hipster type undies a fortnight ago..purty purple patterned ones.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I only buy new ones when the old ones are all used up and you can see everything through it. Oh, I mean: I never buy underwear, 'cos...

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *LOL*

    Im commando today...and feeling the breeze under my dress..woo hoo.*LOL* biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And that's the end of that chapter. Thw orld will never be the same again.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven'tbeen dressed in days let alone wore underwear *L

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    VIRGO!!!!...*LOL*..You go girl...

    Ive only just decided to get dressed and its 2.15pm...

    Black cotton knickers...old comfortable ones.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  9. #49
    Inactive Member ~MrChievous~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    smile Hey been wearing none all day......


    I feel So freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Wooo Hoooo I'm free



    ------------------
    speaks from the dark Corner...........BOO!!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damnit, Girls! Show a little kindness for a hot-blooded male who is now sweating profusely and has pulses racing all over his bod! Don't you think it's luverly when a girl wears boxer shorts? Of course we guys love all the frilly, lacey, silky stough, but you babies seem so cute and vulnerable and sexy in boxers, maaaan! *cough & splutter* I'm off to have a cold shower ;p
    Bye you sexy creatures!
    - Jonathan

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •