Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80

Thread: Underwear..

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Gorgeous...you free balling...hehehe...Hang loose big buddy...*LOL*..Im sure the lil missus doesnt mind the sight either.. wink

    Todays choice of underwear was...white hipster style bikini knickers with lil purple forget-me-not flowers all over.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just what my other half was wearing t'smorning..except his was grey..*L*

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  3. #53
    Inactive Member ~MrChievous~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well well.........today it has been mens bikini briefs and nutta thing else...

    and there maroon ones toooo


    ------------------
    speaks from the dark Corner...........BOO!!

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My new white ones..soft cotton..hardly feels like your wearing any.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  5. #55
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sighs* had to go check what was on today *L* me gots purple high cut cotton briefs *nods* no wedgies here biggrin

    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

  6. #56
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got some new under dack on monday.....mouve...black...white...and pink ones....
    .
    .
    .
    have no under dacks on now

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What I wanna know is why are they called a PAIR of underwear? Where the hell is the 2nd one at? I only wear 1 at a time.

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

  8. #58
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm..like a PAIR of jeans..*ponders*..

    Im wearing <font color=purple>passionate purple</font> hipsters today..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New grey bikinis today. Got a date tomorrow so I will be wearing my new black bikinis. (We're going to the Appleton Museum to look at different types of art and sculptures, etc.)

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

    [This message has been edited by Harmony (edited January 26, 2002).]

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    oooo lah de dah...*LOL*

    Not wearing any at the moment...hell Im not even dressed.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •