Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Underwear..

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Im wearing lime green knickers today.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    ummm...I have none on..*S*

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
    Death Defying

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Black ones.... yeap..... n not granny panties either *shakes her head*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Black ones too.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  5. #5
    willow witch
    Guest willow witch's Avatar

    Post

    Aqua Velvet ones.....er, um, isn't that a cheap after shave lotion? Hehehehehe.....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thinks I should ware some

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
    Death Defying

  7. #7
    willow witch
    Guest willow witch's Avatar

    Post

    Green satin thongs....and man are they gripping the asshole area a TAD bit too tightly.....maybe I should go commando like Mz...........

    ------------------

    )O( ~Ta may olta~
    ~Slainte~

    Willow

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today ......granny ginch! cus I just feel not so sexy!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Me be wearing holey ones today...*LOL*

    And Willow Witch....aint that just a bitch when the g-strings cut you in half like that?..*LOL*..Im still not use to wearing them.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  10. #10
    willow witch
    Guest willow witch's Avatar

    Post

    Ha! Yes it is Belle.....and we'll never get use to it I suspect...unless of course they invent a divider device to slip in between our cracks and the thong....QUICK! I gotta call the pattent office....

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •