Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Shopping

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I love doing it but I hate spending the money..if and when I do actually have enough money to go shopping with..

    I love finding bargains...I brought a pair of sneakers for half price...down from $60..

    And a pair of cargo pants for half price for $25

    And today I found a shirt to go with the pants..for $30..25% marked off the price

    I love bargains..*L*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More bargains...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know it's not very stereotype of me, but I HATE shopping. Once every three months I barge into a clothesshop, rip a pair of jeans or a sweater of the rack, see if it fits, pay and get the hell out. Takes me about 15 minutes. I loathe it so much I'm always short on clothing.

    I wear all these thready, bumlike clothes in the weekend when I wash and I have A-team clothes and B-team clothes.

    6 pairs of good, black underwear that I wear throughout he week and 3 pair of grey and whites that are just a terrible fit that I wear on wash-day.

    Same with socks. 6 good pairs, 3 with holes in it. I always have 6 of everything for through the week in case I miss a wash-day or I want to go out in the weekend. And that's often. So I always try to keep the 6 to 3 ratio leveled. LOL.

    I absolutely hate shopping. All those people. The noise. The bald guy with the hat shouting through a microphone the sweaters are 60 percent off. The hordes of people suddenly running towards the sweaters. Ugh. I'll bet most of them don't even NEED sweaters.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you on that part of shopping..I hate crowds..detest them with much hate..

    I was just buying something nice to wear when I go down to Sydney to join Central Casting Agency..I wanna be in the movies..*L*..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate shoping I really really do !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •