Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

The TOP 10 Things Samuel L. Jackson's 'Jedi Master Mace Windu' Says in the Star Wars Prequels.

10. You don't need to see my goddamn identification, 'cause these ain't the motherfuckin' droids you're looking for.
    9. Womp rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know, 'cause even if it did I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker.
    8. This is your father's lightsaber. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every motherfuckin' stormtrooper in the room... accept no substitutes.
    7. If Obi-wan ain't home then I don't know what the fuck we're gonna do. I ain't got no other connections on Tattooine.
    6. Feel the Force, motherfucker.
    5. What ain't no planet I've ever heard of! Do they speak Bocce on What?
    4. You sendin' the Fett? Shit, Hutt, that's all you had to say!
    3. Yeah Chewie Rocky Horror's got a hair problem. What the brother gonna do? He's a wookie.
    2. Does Jabba the Hutt look like a bitch?
    1. Hand me my lightsaber, it's the one that says, 'Bad MotherFucker.'

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Went as saw the movie last Sunday..All I can say that Im glad I had free tickets..

The 'love affair' between Anakin and Amidala..CREEPY!!!!..It just doesnt click..

Some of the things that Yoda does...more of a laugh than something thats suppose to be serious..

But I did love the sound effects...excellent!!

I just felt that the storyline was flat and forced so now I hope Star Wars 3 will be better than SW2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now that you've seen it, guess it's safe to look into the spoiler-filled SW II thread on my forum. It was more of a fan-boys wet dream than anything else.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ive already read it..*L*

George Lucas should read more Mills and Boon before trying to write another romance again..felt like the romance between Anakin and Armidala was written by Stephen King..*LOL*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The "romance" seems to be what most people unanimously agree upon being the lowest-point of EP II, but for my 2nd viewing, found the horrible lines & lack of chemistry between the actors to have a cheezy charm to it. It seemed to work, in a goofy tongue-in-cheek kinda manner. Somer of the lines were so BAD you couldn't help but marvel at the genius behind the scriptwiting! "I'm haunted by the kiss you never should have given me." Brilliantly bad!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

oh oh oh...one REALLY bad scene comes to mind..

Where they are romping thru the meadow..(expecting her to break out with "The hills are alive with the sound of music") and then he gets on one of those tick looking beasties and does an impromtu rodeo bronco bustin'..

Blahhhh..how tacky was that??

<font color="#00BF00" size="1">[ May 31, 2002 04:22 AM: Message edited by: The Lady Belle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMFG! We must think alike more than I'd like to admit! For my 2nd viewing, brought Mott-ly along, and whispered in his ear [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] "The hills are alive, with the sound of music" [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] during that pasture scene with the fat ticks.