Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Well

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Well now...

    Whats happening here?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *glancing around*.....nothing....what are you looking at????....am I blind!!!!!!arrrgghhh!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **crickets chirping**

    Anyone for a game of hide and go seek in the dark?

    **shuts off the lights and tackles mum**

    YOUR it!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Jumps on top of cherriepez and Mum*..Stacks on..*LOL* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Hey..Im away for a few days and everyone stops posting.. [img]frown.gif[/img] ..Why??..Do I stink..*sniffs armpits*..*L*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh sorry CP..

    *rolls off and lies flat out on the floor contemplating the spider webs on the ceiling*.. [img]graemlins/person.gif[/img]

    I dunno..streaking is pretty popular here..*L*..Ive been know to doff my clothes and run nekkid across the screen every now and then..
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    And if you think my pits smell..well have a sniff of my work boots!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *pulls a boot off and waves it under ya nose*..hahahaha..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maybe my mother's streaking had something to do with it.

    **panting**

    I can't breathe with you on top of me Belle.

    **plugs nose** My Gawd! The armpits!!! Somebody get me a hose! ~l~


    ______________


    Wellllllllla i have to go to bed now. I have to be up at 7 to get my daughter on the bus and finish a paper.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cracks in the ceiling, rumbing of trolleys rolling over the tracks in front of my house, hoping for deafness in the dark, lying awake cuz of the sounds of lovemaking. Again!

    *Bangin on the walls*

    I kinda miss it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    How did I get on this? Oh yeah, spiderwebs on the ceiling. The girl after me painted over the cracks.

    I guess nothing lasts.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *pushes Pez off*...you guys are right..ceilings are fun to look at....I do a lot of ceiling staring at the "gynos" every spring....ugh!!! I count the tacky flowers LOL

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lefty:
    Cracks in the ceiling, rumbing of trolleys rolling over the tracks in front of my house, hoping for deafness in the dark, lying awake cuz of the sounds of lovemaking. Again!

    I guess nothing lasts.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    God that was a beautiful description. Very poetic.

    Now Belle's workboots...thats another story.
    If you think THOSE smell honey...
    **pulls off panties**
    **realizes what I just posted and puts panties back on**

    *blushes*

    I was just kidding..Hey! how bout those spider webs eh?

    *nudges mum** quit taking up all the space!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just thinking: WHERE is she going to put those BOOTS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •