Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My neice is 12 and thinks she knows everything to the point of arguing back to you about anything..

I was telling her how there were sharks recently spotted in the harbour and up the local creek and in the lake and she told me point blank that there wasnt any sharks. She didnt want to believe me and when I told her that she didnt know a thing about the sharks she got really uptight and argued back more.

I dont like being told that Im a liar especially by little girls. My mother hates it even more and told her granddaughter to basically shut her mouth and NEVER argue with her again.

My neice has a serious attitude problem and it better be resolved before she comes back up here for school holidays later this year because I wont put up with it.

Are all 12yo's like this? Because I have little experience with them..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO! Nonsense, you've been 12 yourself, haven't you? And as every twelve year old is figuring out she's probably realizing adults are often full of shit. LOL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I was 12 but I had respect for my elders..and I never backchatted because I knew that if I did Dad or Mum would have slapped me for being rude..

Even now at 32 I would think twice before being rude towards an elder..

Respect was instilled in me..and its something thats very lacking in a lot of children today..not all but one hell of a lot!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, I think alot of 12yr olds are like that. I moved out at 13yrs myself. Now 35 , I remember when I thought I knew it all. But I did.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was on the news today that the perscription of A.D.D. drugs(so called Kiddie Speed) to children has increased 2000% since last year..mostly to children of poor parents.

Are the poor blaming their kids bad behavior on A.D.D. and not their lack of disipline?

Hell my parents were poor and we grew up in the worse suburb in the state but I, nor most of my friends acted like uncontrollable brats.

I guess Im so tired of people taking the easy way out and blaming everyone else for their problems instead of blaming themselves.

This post is a bit off track from the thread but I dont care.

Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

she was a little bitch ...
    when is she coming back up ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Next holidays I think..and our nephew C better control his temper because if he told me to "piss off" like the way he did to his step-dad then he'd feel the sting of my hand on his behind.

Yeah so what that he had meningitis as a baby..that doesnt mean it gives him an excuse to lose his temper like he does..Best he controls it now before he finds himself in seriously deep shit..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heard a medical paper was released recently (heard on radio, so no transcripts), ADD is helped along by excessive TV and Video-game playing at a young age.

TV and games stimulate visual, audio, and finger-tapping reaction-senses. Sitting their fuckin asses down in a classroom to actually learn something bores these TV-junkies we're raising to tears, so Western-Civilization has created another fake disease we all can feel comforable doping-up our children with. YEAH, lets make our kids "legal" drug-addicts! (Prescription, not 'off-the-street')

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nah, kids are just even more rude than they used to be. Damn little bastards! Always with the fucking swearing and backtalking. I blame TV, I do! LOL!

And doctors misdiagnose simply "being a child" as some disorder. Unfuckingbelievable. I remember when I almost burned the house down. They didn't put me full of Ritalin.

Thank God. Just what the world needs. Me, only focussed. What a tremendous POWER!

*Evil chuckle*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hang on a minute..Kiddie Speed is doled out to the poor families like it was some kind of candy..I wonder if the kids are taking it or are the parents using it to get a fix?

Get a perscription and claim it back on the Govt. health care scheme..A cheap way of getting high.

Are there people policing this I wonder?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast