Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What has everyone been up to since.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Cashley~ I did not mean to ignore you at all~ thank-you so much for pointing out your new board~ I am so there! It looks great, I just signed up! Thanks again.

------------------
    " Dead right that's how I'm living..."

MsKarma

Red face

Okay...for starters...."YEAAAAAAAAAA"...so happy for my newly employed girl...

Second, AC...I don't know if I know you or not, but I feel you on the whole "away from America" question--often pondered it myself...man or no man....a very scary prospect and my hat's off to anyone brave enough to do it...

And finally--THANK YOU!!! I've been saying "Later Tater" for like a year, and I could not for the life of me remember where I picked it up....How happy am I that it came from my beloved Sandra Dee!!!!?

Color me joyous!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

(and no, for those who know my work schedule, I have NOT been to bed yet...so just shush if I have typos!!!)

~hug, hug, kiss, kiss~

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

congrats on the job...i've had that real job for 6 years now, cubicle and all...lol...

and karma, hope you had a good sleep smile

------------------
    ~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOOHOO!! I am so happy for you Eat Me!!
    *doing happy dance along side adchick*
    I hope that it all works out! Your very own cubicle eh? Cool, now you can hang lil picture's of Verbal on your cubicle walls!
    By the way...have you been watching this season of Queer as Folk? It is getting REALLY good!!!!

Hellloooo Karma, I am still sitting here thinking about how you could be Yoda and I could be Luke Skywalker. *sigh* *giggle*.

Wize~I looked at that Kracker thread....LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!!! thankyouverymuch!!!

Miz~not to much longer until Saginaw!!!! I cant wait!!!

Adchic~I was MIA over the weekend, I went and saw that movie "Mothman prophicies" with Richard Gear. Me no likey! ick...bad movie, moved really slow. I think I should have went with my first pick and seen "Orange County".

I am almost finished packing my stuff for my move to So Cal. So I will bid you all farewell for now.

LATERRRRRR TATERSSSSSS, haha
    Sandra

------------------
    ~Come out, come out, wherever you are~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12