Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fishing

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I once had a pet fish. This fish was stupidd! I used to go fishing for him with his pellets of food. I'd drop my line into his little bowl, and every day he'd bite the line, and I'd hook him. But I practice catch and release so he was okay. But he never learned, the whole time I had him.
    So one day I caught him, and filleted him, and ate him. And then i got myself a new fish, so far, this one hasn't learned any of the new tricks the old one never learned either.
    I think fishsticks are in order.
    Stupid fish, he even eats fishsticks!
    Silly little fish.
    Anyone wanna go fishing?


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh Hem... Welcome home Clarice.
    Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?
    I AM Hannibal the Cannibal *in spirit at least, or so it seems*
    Thank you for the wine.
    It is much appreciated...
    *sips away*


    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Are you by someway perchance a relative to Dr Hannibal Lector AKA Hannibal the Cannibal??

    Similar writing style..*leaves you a gift bottle of very nice Gianti* biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town.

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ha! *LOL*

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    We've been fishing for sharks off our beach..right in front of my house..

    And people ask me why I dont go swimming there??!!! eek

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Belle.. how you fish for a shark??? *counts your toes* *LOL*

    Yah I wouldn't be swimming there either eek

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did catch a shark once....mud shark....ugliest mother fish i ever did see!

    ------------------
    Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Using 150 pound line and steel tracers..and still losing the shark because it breaks my line..again and again..

    Largest shark so far..nearly caught..8 foot!!

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont know about you guys, but i'd hop in the water and wrestle the shark! Like in the movies!!!!! *or maybe that's alligators biggrin*

    At any rate, it'd be mine!!!! One way or another!
    MUAAuUAAhAHAUAHAHAUAH~
    *mad doctor cackles*
    Who wants to get naked!?!?

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •