Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: howdy!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jffsmybuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    was just cruisin the boards when i came across this one, wanted to say howdy.......
    so...........
    HOWDY HI smile smile

    ------------------
    THE FLAMES OF 24 RULE!!!!
    This is your brain (CHEVY)
    This is your brain on drugs (FORD)
    Any questions?
    visit NASCAR WORLD @
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...pics&number=12
    also visit NASCAR WORLDS sister board, NASCAR Addiction @
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...ics&number=432

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOWDY!! smile I moderate the Motocross Fanatics board a few below yours I believe in the Racing category. So howdy do neighbor wink

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhhh yessssssss, welcome to our world!! *twirls the ball and chain*

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sis.. how you keep that ball and chain so sparkly? biggrin *drags mine after me*



    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  5. #5
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hola! welcome to our world biggrin *LOL*

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jffsmybuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice to meet everyone.....thanks for the welcome......
    *is wondering about the ball and chain* biggrin

    ------------------
    THE FLAMES OF 24 RULE!!!!
    This is your brain (CHEVY)
    This is your brain on drugs (FORD)
    Any questions?
    visit NASCAR WORLD @
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...pics&number=12
    also visit NASCAR WORLDS sister board, NASCAR Addiction @
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...ics&number=432

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hihihihihihihihihihihih*breathe*hihihihihihihihihi hihi*falls down*

    come to my place...visit me...*points down to the link in my sig* biggrin

    And thats where I recognise your name Hannibal..Ive been to your board..I think.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2001
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    I just stuff ma'belly with sausage......

    ------------------

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Feeling a litte....sluggish.. are you? biggrin

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •