Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your here!!!...and in this category with me!!!!!...Im not by my lonesome anymore!!!!

    I love you!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ..Come 'er and giz us a hug!!! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

    Wanna beer? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    *settles down now*..hehehehe

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooooooooooooooh Beer! sweet sweet nectar of the gods!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Watch out everyone! *L* thanks Belle. ya made me laugh this morning.. much needed *G*

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] cheers!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there Lady Belle, How goes it???

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    It goes whizz when it goes and pop when it stops and whirls when it sits still..

    I never knew just what it was and I guess I'll never wil..*LMAO*

    I havent thought of that song since I was about 8yo..

    Im feeling happy today..better than i was yesterday.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •