Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Noooo..*LOL*

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    http://home.att.net/%7Ececw/lastpage.htm

    I found this on the Stranger Than Paradise site and found it really funny...

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh..... i need that to pop up at certain times of the day ....yes i do *L*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ize seen it b4 biggrin

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heheheh me likes that one hehehe
    smileNodz smile

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ive gonna make a funny one i think ..any ideas?

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    *thinking*...Ummmmmm...wellll...ummmmmm...

    I'll get back to ya about that...*LOL*

    Oh oh oh...I know one..*thanks my lil sis for the idea*

    "Is that all??..I want my money back"

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    hmm ya ..hehehe biggrin

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    *sigh*.....

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    "You've come to the end..Rewind, be kind"...*LOL* biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •