Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: WANTED!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    an extra ray of sunshine... seems I'm missing some.

  2. #2
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    sunalwaysshine

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    awwww thanks... that did the trick


    gave me a great big [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    hows you?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    JUliet~

    YOu keeping reaching out to your ray of sunshine.....she's around here somewhere...

    Seems all rays of sunshine aren't as strong as they appear.... but yours is a keeper......


    Miss you guys.... lots [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .....
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    just peachy here...
    the president came to town,
    i thought he needed a new paint job on his ride:

    flames1

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Annabananabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PNSONR..... I miss you.. *S

  7. #7
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    huh?
    how could you miss me ?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well I know I miss ya PNSONR!

    thanks again for the flower *S* and that is one hot paint job on the pres' plane!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!


    I GOTCHER LIL RAY OF SUNSHINE!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    you are my sunshine.. my only sunshine.. you make me happy when skies are gray..

    *G* TeeEhn! I always smile when I see you sing that song to Chloe. I used to sing it all the time as a kid... I like it alot!

    Miss Chloe! Miss you too! I hope things are going well with you. Things have been hectic around here, haven't been posting much. But sure do think of you all!


    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •