Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: ouch

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then sis, we always say we are going to but next time we definitley will. We are going to go out, wether it be an afternoon or an evening, we WILL do it.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright! I dont' know why we haven't done it yet.. seems the men end up in the shop or doing something *L* though last time was great getting together with your friends.

    its always a good time with you whatever we do

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We can have another party! Most definitley!


    I have another stupid headache. I do believe its all over stress... Its snowing and I still have to go to the court reporters office. I dont wanna.. greedy people really tick me off.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you be sure and let me know how it goes. No headache here today thankfully.. but have I got a kink in my shoulder. had a call from Bro-in Law... sis in law had such a nasty migraine, she had to go to the doctors and get shots and demerol.. she was getting sick from em [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •