Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: MYRA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted you to know that though I can't be there personally, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today.

    You're all in our hearts.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you sis... SO MUCH!!
    I wish you were there with me, I think it would have helped -HUG-

  3. #3
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    anytime you know that *S*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know sis -hug-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •