Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It looks to ME like she can still post, so I don't understand what this was all about. I saw a post on TIO with today's date under the "Test" thread.

Sassy: If you're listening, let me tell ya that you're always welcome here, but if you're into the Chemtrail thing [which I've read that you are], you're gonna have as hard a time here as you had there. Well, at least on THAT subject.

------------------

Inactive Member Jimmy Splinters's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dog,

No, you don't hafta be religious to post there. You just hafta appear as if you are. wink

There are still some quality posters there but it seems to diminish every time one of these shitstorms boils over.

IMHO, Jesse was/is just as whacked as Abby and to see her fat ass fade into the distance is a sight to make sore eyes. biggrin

"In the Love and Peace of YooHoo",

Dan V.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anita, yes I "believe" in chemtrails, but for the most part I don't talk about em and they never talk to me. I am very grateful for your invite and will be taking you up on your offer. I had to raise a fuss when they accused ME of lying though. Pointless and stupid I know.

Sassy

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I miss al-d

where are ya al?

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Sassy, just pull up a chair and stay awhile. We aren't near as ornery as people say we are, and eventually all the folks from the old WWW will migrate over here that give a real e-mail.

It feels a little stuffy over at the TB board, but over here the windows are wide open and a nice cool breeze flows through... especially if that canned cheese and brussels sprouts are consumed (inside joke)in very large quantities... (snicker)

Have fun over here. We are all pretty good people here, and there are a few soreheads, but they are mostly harmless...

Now if we could just expedite the exodus...

Tail waggin'...

The Dog

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are still a few feds who occasionally post tidbits on Timebomb that are not disinformation. The signal to noise ratio has increased drastically in the last two weeks. IMHO this is intentional.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now why in the world would the feds post anything on some lil ol' BB? Inasmuch as I have a streak of doomer in me I can't fathom why anyone might for a second be inclined to believe that.

Tell me, who's gonna get nuked 1st? or is it Bio? or mayhaps a rampant epidemic of the scabies?

------------------

Inactive Member Paper or Plastic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<I>There are still a few feds who occasionally post tidbits on Timebomb...</I>

There was a person there with the handle of Donald Shimoda. When he got in trouble for posting at work, he said adios, except for the rare post. Of course, doomers being, well, doomers, a whole lot of folks developed a collective delusions that Donald was part of TPTB (since he was a government employee), that he <B>Knew</B> some Really Important Secret, and had been ordered to stop posting. These same people spent a lot of time trying to "break the code" on all of Shimoda's posts to see what dark secret he had been trying to convey to them.

It didn't seem to matter that Shimoda was merely a low-level employee in the prison system. Or, that he took a bus to work. It was <I>obvious</I> that he was part of some dark ops, you know.

It's crap like that that keeps a lot of people away from Dennis's forum. (By the way, if you think it is <I>anything</I> other than Dennis's forum, you ain't paying attention.

------------------

Inactive Member Paper or Plastic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh. No HTML. Duh.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

In this crazy world we live in, there are MANY different government agencies monitoring various activities on the net.

However, upon cursory inspection, the ?rationally challenged? fruitcakes at Olsen?s ?Den of Doom? would not rate any scope time.

Couch time perhaps, but no scope time.

------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast