Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: Chatroom

  1. #31
    Inactive Member the mule's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2001
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aunt Bee, please tell me that's YOU I'm talking to in chat. I've never been able to get in there before tonite.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Morbius's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Homestead Bee. It loads the basic page but won't follow through displaying who's there---like me.

    hostboard asks for a channel and I don't know where you guys are if you're there.

    This toad has been getting more and more constipated since I "lost" the bar across the top that includes the command "tools". Getting new puter tomorrow. Luv, charlie

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Aunt Bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bummer friend! We'll look for you soon then! Hope your new machine is good to ya! let me know if your e changes!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Pammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2001
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, Charlie. I love saying that. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Hope to see you soon.

    I missed Helen. Bummer! [img]frown.gif[/img] I gotta stay up later.

    Aunt Bee can sure tell some hair-raising tales! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Tricia the Canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now's a good time for me - any takers?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Tricia the Canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On second thought, how 'bout 8pm eastern?

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Aunt Bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dang Tricia, ifn I'd only known! I don't check in here that often cuz it is soooo slooow! email me the next time friend! I woulda been there! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Morbius's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chat now deb. 9PM PST

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Aunt Bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So sorry I missed ya Carlos! Hey, how's yer new puter doin?? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Morbius's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2001
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still in the box. Wish that neighbor kid hadn't gone off and got married.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •