Henk you remind me of the character Monk for some reason. I dunno why. But it just hit me.
Mike loves his clogs. Did I tell you my husband is applying for american citizenship?
Printable View
Henk you remind me of the character Monk for some reason. I dunno why. But it just hit me.
Mike loves his clogs. Did I tell you my husband is applying for american citizenship?
ok so you can't bring your dildonics....thats no reason not to come see us....we'll find you some good footwear....I love shopping for shoes...
How about a nice pair of slut red stems...or leather boots? I dunno...Henk strikes me as a thongs kinda guy...and by thongs I mena flip-flops, mom
Actually, I do like flip-flops in the summer. Only not those with the strap where your big toe goes through. The ones that have like one solid thing where all the toes go through.
Monk? That can't be good. Although I have been known to be afraid of heights. Elevators. Any closed spaces actually.
And milk.
Oh you should go download an episode of Monk. I think you might find it amusing.
I know, I love Monk. The fear of milk reference is for die-hard Monk fans, I see. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh so you have seen it?
No. I've never seen Monk. I have no idea who Randy Disher is. And I've never heard of captain Stottlemeyer. MY AMNEASIA RAY WORKS! Moo-hahaw.
LMAO!!!
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
bone head.