Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Rae. I developed the pics and had them put to disc. Chloe will be downloading them tonite I guess into her photobucket. I am missing a roll somewhere because I took pics of the new bathroom and I dont remember seeing those...unless that roll is still in my camera....**thinking**........Crap...I bet that roll IS still in there


    Hey HENK! Where is my damn e-mail?! You never call...you never write...I wake up confused...wondering how in the hell did I get into this....oh wait...I keep getting you confused with my good friend HENK WHO NEVER EMAILS ME. Oh btw...are you coming in April?

    Rae...Have you found a site yet? You know with tornado routes and whatnot? Let me know when you do...I would like to check it out.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOO I have found so much info that my eyes are exhausted. There are storm chasing tours that cost like $2500 a person...RIDAMNDICULOUS I am in the wrong business...oh wait I don't have a business yet do I.
    I am learning tons of stuff!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so darn excited. It was fun talking and planning last night. Mom is pumped!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could tell...so am I my dear!!! [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is going to be a themla, Thelma, Louise and Louise trip...can't wait...cmon Lefty you are going to miss the time of your life...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aint that just my life summed up in one neat little sentence. I'm still unemployed. Single. Living with my mom. Savings are dropping to a 1000 euros now... Eesh. I should just get out and get some crappy job purely for the income.

    But April seems doubtful. After the summer maybe. Oh, I'd love to though. It's been almost two years since I last went to the New World. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] New World. Sheesh. That's sooooo 1777.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well you could get a job here.....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah...I say you pack up...go live with mom for the spring and summer. Then go back and get a job...or just stay in the new world.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, I suppose I could get a job. But I don't know if I can get one. All I'm good at is writing (in Dutch), drawing (not much demand for) and analyzing culture (who'd pay me to do that?) Although I tended bar for two years. Maybe I could do that. [img]smile.gif[/img] Or teach a course in Dutch for Dummies. Maybe there's a market for it...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well you can try to get a job at the place I used to work in Asheville. Remember? I worked for a publishing company for fine art & craft books? www.larkbooks.com

    You could find something. I say just go for it. Take a chance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •